100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.100extraordinarywomen.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC’s website, even if 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC or a 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
100 Extraordinary Women DBA The Sweeney Group LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location. This contract is to be interpreted according to Wisconsin law and all actions related to this agreement are to be brought in Dane County Circuit Court, Madison, WI.
9. Agreement for Services
This Agreement is between 100 Extraordinary Women and a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Code.
10. Description Of Services
Beginning on the effective date of sign-up, 100EW will provide services in the following category, as described in the Addendum A.
11. Responsibilities Of The Non-Profit Organization
The responsibilities of the non-profit organization entering into this agreement are described in the addendum to this agreement.
12. Payment For Services
$40 per month for Crowdfunding, as directed on the web platform, is due prior to work commencing. This is valid for 6 months from the date that the contract was signed.
13. Work Product Ownership
Any work, ideas, discoveries, intellectual property, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part in connection with the Services shall be the exclusive property of the non-profit organization. Upon request, 100EW shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or protect the exclusive ownership to the Work Product.
100EW will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the benefit of 100EW, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the non-profit organization. 100 EW will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential.
15. Entire Agreement
This Agreement and addendum contain the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. No amendment, waiver, or discharge of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective against 100EW without written consent of both 100EW and the non-profit organization.
16. Use Of The 100 Extraordinary Women Trademark And Logo
The 100 Extraordinary Women logo is trademarked and may not be used without permission from 100EW. We will allow all non-profit organizations to use the logo during and after the time they are working with 100EW, provided that the specific usage is reviewed prior to becoming public.
Any notice required to be given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and sent electronically by email or by mail.
18. Payment Of Funds Raised And Marketplace Sales
A check for the total funds raised, less processing fees, will be sent to each nonprofit organization quarterly.
19. Time Period
The time period for this agreement shall be for 6 months (180 days) from the date that this contract is signed by the non-profit organization.
This Agreement may be canceled by either party upon 5 days written notice and modified by written agreement signed by both parties. The total amount raised, less processing fees, and the percentage due from any Marketplace sales will be sent to that non-profit organization within 15 days of receiving their cancellation notice in writing.
Addendum A – Crowdfunding Services
The 100 Extraordinary Women Crowdfunding services include:
- Use of the 100EW web platform.
- Inclusion in 100EW publicity.
- Inclusion in 100EW social media.
- Tracking on funds raised toward your goal.
- Access to the 100EW marketplace for all donors – 10% of all sales go directly to your organization.
The responsibilities of the non-profit organization include:
- Determine if your will seek 100 gifts of $100 to raise $10,000 or 100 gifts and pledges of $1,000 to raise $100,000.
- Provide an electronically signed copy of this contract.
- Provide a completed application.
- Provide a 3-paragraph description of your organization.
- Provide a 3-paragraph description of how the funds raised through 100 EW will be used.
- Provide a 1-2 sentence description of how the donors will be recognized.
- Provide 1-3 photographs or a video that depicts your organization’s work and the project for which the 100 EW funds will be used.
- it is the obligation of each non-profit organization to provide an acknowledgement that can be used for tax purposes.
It is an honor to partner with your organization to raise funds for your work through 100 Extraordinary Women. We look forward to working with you.
When women come together extraordinary things can happen. 100EW understands the power of this and we have created an online crowdfunding system that raises funds for non-profits with long-term effects.