Connect & Expand Your Fundraising
Start connecting, raise more money and meet your fundraising goals.
100 Extraordinary Women (100EW) is an online fundraising platform for nonprofits, offering an easy and effective way to raise significant funds among women. Our unique giving platform boosts the impact of fundraising in two important ways:
- We provide nonprofits of any size or focus areas a simple yet proven way of reaching groups of new donors to cultivate first-time gifts at higher levels than traditional levels.
- Our user-friendly, self-service platform allows you to quickly set up and monitor your campaign—and communicate progress toward your goal.
create a bigger impact
When women come together, extraordinary things happen.
100EW has been honored to work with many incredible organizations through our Consulting Program. Collectively, we’ve raised millions of dollars to make an extraordinary impact on communities. But we don’t want you to just take our word for it — you can read more success stories below!
“What began with 15 supporters quickly grew to 155 women who each pledged a $1,000 for an expanded library that will serve our community for generations. Each woman’s name (or the name of someone she wants to honor or remember) is listed in the new Children’s Storytime Area. This was a fun and easy way to launch our capital campaign, which has now raised more than $2,800,000.”
Lisa Brooks Library Director Milton Public Library
Supporting & Empowering
Learn about causes or search all our current campaigns
100 Extraordinary Women connects extraordinary women with extraordinary causes. Our unique giving platform brings women together in two important ways:
- We empower women to support a cause they believe in so they can collectively make a larger impact.
- We provide an easy-to-use platform that enables you to find causes you believe in, learn about new fundraising projects, and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Men can give in honor or remembrance of a women who is special to them.
- Women can form groups and give a gift together, e.g., family members, sisters, bowling leagues, book clubs.