Connect & Expand Your Fundraising
Start connecting, raise more money and meet your fundraising goals.
100 Extraordinary Women (100EW) is an online fundraising platform for nonprofits, offering an easy and effective way to raise significant funds among women. Our unique giving platform boosts the impact of fundraising in important ways:
- We provide nonprofits of any size and any type a simple yet proven way of reaching groups of new donors to cultivate first-time gifts at higher levels than traditional levels.
- Our user-friendly platform with white glove campaign setup service allows you to quickly set up and monitor your campaigns donations.
create a bigger impact
When women come together, extraordinary things happen.
100EW has been honored to work with many incredible organizations through our Consulting Program. Collectively, we’ve raised millions of dollars to make an extraordinary impact on communities. But we don’t want you to just take our word for it—you can read more success stories below!
“What began with 15 supporters quickly grew to 155 women who each pledged a $1,000 for an expanded library that will serve our community for generations. Each woman’s name (or the name of someone she wants to honor or remember) is listed in the new Children’s Storytime Area. This was a fun and easy way to launch our capital campaign, which has now raised more than $2,800,000.”
Lisa Brooks, Library Director, Milton Public Library
Supporting & Empowering
Learn about causes or search all our current campaigns
100 Extraordinary Women connects extraordinary women with extraordinary causes. Our unique giving platform brings women together in important ways:
- We empower women to support a cause they believe in so they can collectively make a larger impact.
- We provide an easy-to-use platform that enables you to find causes you believe in, learn about new fundraising projects, and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Men can give in honor or memory of a women who is special to them.
- Women can form groups and give a gift together, e.g., family members, sisters, bowling leagues, book clubs.
support a cause
Support one of our featured campaigns below or browse all of our causes, DONATE TO CAUSES
Washington County has committed a generous grant of $3,000,000 as a challenge to the community to raise an additional $3,000,000. To our knowledge, this is unprecedented in the Country. The History Center will continue to include the Old Courthouse, Jail, and Research Center. Plans include adding a permanent exhibit space; the Achievement Hall of Fame, which will tell the stories of Washington County through the eyes of achievement, including the achievements of the County’s women.
While other traditionally male-dominated disciplines are becoming gender integrated, aviation is not. Due to the aging out of pilots and the growth of aviation, Boeing predicts there is a demand for 790,000 new pilots worldwide over the next 20 years. The pilot shortage is here, the need is real, and the solution lies in the 50% of the untapped, female workforce. PinkTails Aviation Academy provides women a safe, supportive learning environment to build the foundational skills necessary to soar in the aviation industry.
Governor Dodge State Park, one of the crown jewels of Wisconsin’s state park system, offers amazing opportunities for outdoor recreation of all types. For almost a quarter of a century the Friends of Governor Dodge have supported recreation, education and environmental stewardship at the park. Now it’s time to support the Friends in their first ever capital fund campaign to Build for the Future and preserve horseback riding at the park. Extraordinary Women can make this park truly extraordinary!