Connect Your Campaign Project to Stripe
To receive project funds from your donors, you need to have a Stripe account, and connect it to your campaign project. Below are the steps you need to take to create a new account, connect an already existing account and allow 100EW access to connect your account to receive subscriptions from your donors (only needed for campaigns raising $100,000 and you want to allow pledges over time).
Create A Stripe Account
- Visit Campaign Dashboard and go to the Creator Account Tab.
- Click “Connect with Stripe”.
- Complete the Stripe registration form.
- Then click “Authorize access to this account”.
- You will be returned to back to the dashboard page.
- Please confirm your dashboard says “Connected” on the Creator Account tab.
If you are raising $100,000, this is required!
Subscription Plans are created on your stripe.com account, our team will complete these for you, but must have temporary Developer access to your Stripe Account.
How to add the 100EW Developer as a Team Member
- Sign-in to your Stripe Account and go to: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/team.
- Click + New User (top right).
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Click Developer role.
- Invite User.
- We will contact you after subscription plan has been created and let you know that you can remove us as a Developer from your account and that your project is approved and ready to start accepting gifts.
*WHAT ARE SUBSCRIPTION BASED PLEDGES? Subscription based pledges allow donors to make smaller recurring monthly or annual pledges to your campaign over a set time period such as a year.
F.A.Q.’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Stripe?
How do I connect with Stripe?
What information do I need to create a Stripe Account?
- Business Type
- EIN Number
- Business Address
- Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Business Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Email Address
How do 100 Extraordinary Women transaction fees work?
A 5.9% processing and platform fee is charged to the donor upon checkout. Stripe charges 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction, then 100EW collects the remaining 3%.
When and how does Stripe transfer money into my account?
Payments you accept with Stripe are transferred to your bank account on a rolling basis. Although Stripe initiates an electronic deposit into your bank account daily, it will actually be transferring payments accepted earlier based on your transfer schedule (listed in your Stripe dashboard).
What are subscription-based pledges?
Subscription based pledges allow donors to make smaller recurring monthly pledge to your campaign over a set time period such as a year. If you are planning to raise $100,000, let us know and we will assist you in allowing subscription-based pledges.
When women come together extraordinary things can happen. 100EW understands the power of this and we have created an online crowdfunding system that raises funds for non-profits with long-term effects.